Monday, November 22, 2010

Arguing With INTUITION

Busily planting daffodil bulbs in the newly turned earth I was rudely interrupted by a voice telling me to go back to the house. 

I glanced over at the house wondered what it was all about, then went back to my bulb-planting.

Moving along to a new section of the garden, I again heard the words, “go to the house Jo”.  I resisted, determined to plant my bulbs.

The voice became insistent and I became all the more intent on my chore, ignoring the growing urgency in the message.  I stood up, turned and said out-loud that I would go back to the house when I’d finished, and not before. 

I stopped pretty much mid-sentence and found myself looking at the house … just looking.  All seemed fine … what was the urgency?

Without being fully aware of my actions, I found myself just about being physically frog-marched towards the house, still wondering what the drama was all about. 

Opening the sliding door I was confronted by a wall of acrid smoke.  The quilt drying on a rack near the fireplace had toppled over, falling directly onto the firebox.  The synthetic fibres had melted and were on the verge of sparking flames. 
I grabbed the quilt and threw it outside, still smouldering, and opened all the doors and windows to air out the house.

Disaster averted …

  …. but had I not actually taken heed of the ‘messages’, eventhough I didn’t understand the meaning or reason at the time, I would have lost my house and everything in it.

The moral of the story is to ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR INTUITION.

   


             
 Live PSYCHIC and TAROT Readings
           
 

3 comments:

  1. That's what I tell my children all the time -- Always listen to your intuition. It's the only thing that will save you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel strong and sudden urges to do things. Many times it has come with a clear message. (Ex. Go back in to a building, double check something) and when this happens I always discover the hidden meaning moments later on. However at times I get this strong feeling of being depressed where I feel something is wrong but it's too vague that I'm unable to interpret anything.
    How shall I tune my ability to have a solid connection with my intuition?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, the depressed feeling you have indicated that you feel with regards to you intuition is simply misunderstood energy. Your acknowledgement of what you feel is tainted by your need to know. Simply take a deep breath and let it be in its truest form, listen and let it speak to you. Hope this helps you out friend :)

      Delete